1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 This document “Gender Policy of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” PL-С.0.32.181-20 (hereinafter – “Gender Policy”) has been developed for the first time.
1.2 “Gender Policy of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” is a document of the Management system of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” in the following areas of activities: “Human Resources Management”, code 4.20.10, “Administrative Management”, code 1.10.20, “Media and Public Relations”, code 1.20.30, “Relations with Partners”, code 1.20.60 based on the classification established by SOU NAEK 180:2020 “Organization of Management Processes. Activity Classifier”.
1.3 This document defines the main goals and objectives of the Gender Policy of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” and the ways of their achievement.
1.4 The Gender Policy of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” is developed with the consideration of the following requirements:
- Decree of the President of Ukraine “On the Goals of Sustainable Development of Ukraine for the period up to 2030” No. 722 dated 09.30.2019;
- Decree of the President of Ukraine “On Approval of the National Strategy in the Field of Human Rights” dated 25.08.2015 No. 501/2015;
- The Law of Ukraine “On Vacations” dated 15.11.1996 No. 504/96-VR;
- The Law of Ukraine “On Ensuring Equal Rights and Opportunities for Women and Men” dated 08.09.2005, No. 2866-IV;
- The Law of Ukraine “On the Principles of Preventing and Combating Discrimination in Ukraine” dated 06.09.2012 No. 5207-VI;
- Labor Code of Ukraine dated 10.12.1971 No. 322-VIII;
- Convention No. 111, International Labor Organization Convention on Discrimination ( Employment and Occupation);
- Convention No. 156, International Labor Organization Convention on Equal Treatment and Equal Opportunities for Men and Women Workers: Workers with Family Responsibilities.
- Collective agreement of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” for 2019-2020.
1.5 Gender Policy provides for the establishment of certain goals and ways of their achievement with a mandatory review of their relevance and effectiveness every two years (Attachment A).
1.6 All employees shall know this document.
1.7 This document shall be kept in the production documentation fund of the Company, in all structural departments and in all Separate Subdivisions of the Company.
1.8 Directorate for Communication is responsible for maintaining this document.
2. PRINCIPLES AND TASKS OF THE GENDER POLICY
2.1 Main principles of the Gender Policy of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom”:
- Collective mutual respect and prevention of discrimination and gender-based violence to ensure economic growth, decent working conditions and sustainable development;
- Fairly paid productive work that is performed in conditions of safety, freedom, justice and human dignity;
- Equal perception, assessment and promotion of the behavior, expectations and needs of both women and men without restrictions due to stereotypes, rigid gender roles and prejudices;
- Creation of a favorable environment for establishing a balance between work and personal life for all employees and the Company’s respect to the family responsibilities of its employees;
- Expanding opportunities for women and men to benefit equally from the process of development, self-realization and increasing their role in the Company.
2.2 Compliance with the Gender Policy of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom» provides for the fulfillment of the following tasks:
1) ensure equal rights for women and men who work for the Company or are stakeholders;
2) introduce approaches to personnel management that exclude any manifestations of discrimination and violence based on article;
3) support professional growth and professional development for men and women equally;
4) increase the level of attractiveness of the Company as a socially responsible employer that adheres to the principles of non-violation of human rights and prevention of discrimination in any of its manifestations;
6) ensuring equal representation of men and women in leadership positions and when included in the succession pool;
7) ensure the organization of proactive measures for the implementation of Gender Policy in the Company;
8) participate in initiatives to promote and support gender equality organized by third parties / organizations.
3. DISTRIBUTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF THE GENDER POLICY
3.1 Responsible for the implementation of the Company's Gender Policy, compliance with its principles are the Executive Directorate for Personnel, General Directors and Directors of the Separate Subdivisions and departments dealing with personnel management and advanced training.
3.2 Each employee is responsible for compliance with the Gender Policy, prevention of any manifestations of discrimination, gender-based violence, as defined by the current legislation, job descriptions and other organizational and administrative documents.
3.3 Directorate for Communication is responsible for:
- updating the list of stakeholders, targeted non-governmental organizations whose activities are aimed at disseminating principles and values related to gender equality and building partnerships with them;
- constant monitoring of external initiatives to promote gender equality and the empowerment of women for the further participation of Company representatives in them;
- introduction of effective tools for communication with employees based on the results of the implementation of the Gender Policy goals:
- creation of a separate information section on the corporate website;
- issue of an electronic information booklet;
- providing information on the Gender Policy of the Company in the Management Report and non-financial reports of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom”;
- creating a trust box for reporting violations of the Gender Policy principles, processing notifications and providing information to the Company's management for an appropriate response.